Sprain of acromioclavicular joint S43.5
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Sprain of acromioclavicular joint" is "S43.5". S43.5 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S43.5 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S43.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S43.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 S43.5 may differ.
- Sprain of acromioclavicular ligament
Codes: = Billable
S43 Dislocation and sprain of joints and ligaments of shoulder girdle
- S43.5 Sprain of acromioclavicular joint
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.