Open wound of shoulder and upper arm S41
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Open wound of shoulder and upper arm" is "S41". S41 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S41 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S41 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S41 - other international versions of ICD-10 S41 may differ.
- any associated wound infection
- traumatic amputation of shoulder and upper arm (S48.-)
- open fracture of shoulder and upper arm (S42.- with 7th character B or C)
Codes: = Billable
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.