Injury of other and unspecified intrathoracic organs S27
- S27 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S27 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S27 - other international versions of ICD-10 S27 may differ.
- any associated open wound of thorax (S21.-)
Codes: = Billable
S27 Injury of other and unspecified intrathoracic organs
- S27.0 Traumatic pneumothorax
- S27.1 Traumatic hemothorax
- S27.2 Traumatic hemopneumothorax
- S27.3 Other and unspecified injuries of lung
- S27.4 Injury of bronchus
- S27.5 Injury of thoracic trachea
- S27.6 Injury of pleura
- S27.8 Injury of other specified intrathoracic organs
- S27.9 Injury of unspecified intrathoracic organ
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.