Injury of blood vessels of thorax S25
- S25 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S25 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S25 - other international versions of ICD-10 S25 may differ.
- any associated open wound (S21.-)
Codes: = Billable
S25 Injury of blood vessels of thorax
- S25.0 Injury of thoracic aorta
- S25.1 Injury of innominate or subclavian artery
- S25.2 Injury of superior vena cava
- S25.3 Injury of innominate or subclavian vein
- S25.4 Injury of pulmonary blood vessels
- S25.5 Injury of intercostal blood vessels
- S25.8 Injury of other blood vessels of thorax
- S25.9 Injury of unspecified blood vessel of thorax
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.