Fracture of thoracic vertebra S22.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Fracture of thoracic vertebra" is "S22.0". S22.0 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S22.0 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S22.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S22.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 S22.0 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
S22 Fracture of rib(s), sternum and thoracic spine
S22.0 Fracture of thoracic vertebra
- S22.00 Fracture of unspecified thoracic vertebra
- S22.01 Fracture of first thoracic vertebra
- S22.02 Fracture of second thoracic vertebra
- S22.03 Fracture of third thoracic vertebra
- S22.04 Fracture of fourth thoracic vertebra
- S22.05 Fracture of T5-T6 vertebra
- S22.06 Fracture of T7-T8 vertebra
- S22.07 Fracture of T9-T10 vertebra
- S22.08 Fracture of T11-T12 vertebra
- S22.0 Fracture of thoracic vertebra
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.