Sprain of jaw S03.4
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Sprain of jaw" is "S03.4". S03.4 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S03.4 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S03.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S03.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 S03.4 may differ.
- Sprain of temporomandibular (joint) (ligament)
Codes: = Billable
- S03 Dislocation and sprain of joints and ligaments of head
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.