Dislocation of jaw S03.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Dislocation of jaw" is "S03.0". S03.0 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S03.0 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S03.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S03.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 S03.0 may differ.
- Dislocation of jaw (cartilage) (meniscus)
- Dislocation of mandible
- Dislocation of temporomandibular (joint)
Codes: = Billable
- S03 Dislocation and sprain of joints and ligaments of head
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.