Fracture of skull and facial bones S02
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Fracture of skull and facial bones" is "S02". S02 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S02 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S02 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S02 - other international versions of ICD-10 S02 may differ.
- A fracture not indicated as open or closed should be coded to closed
- any associated intracranial injury (S06.-)
Codes: = Billable
S02 Fracture of skull and facial bones
- S02.0 Fracture of vault of skull
- S02.1 Fracture of base of skull
- S02.2 Fracture of nasal bones
- S02.3 Fracture of orbital floor
- S02.4 Fracture of malar, maxillary and zygoma bones
- S02.5 Fracture of tooth (traumatic)
- S02.6 Fracture of mandible
- S02.8 Fractures of other specified skull and facial bones
- S02.9 Fracture of unspecified skull and facial bones
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.