Contusion of eyelid and periocular area S00.1
- S00.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S00.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S00.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 S00.1 may differ.
- Black eye
- contusion of eyeball and orbital tissues (S05.1)
Codes: = Billable
S00 Superficial injury of head
- S00.1 Contusion of eyelid and periocular area
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.