Superficial injury of scalp S00.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Superficial injury of scalp" is "S00.0". S00.0 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S00.0 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S00.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S00.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 S00.0 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
S00 Superficial injury of head
S00.0 Superficial injury of scalp
- S00.00 Unspecified superficial injury of scalp
- S00.01 Abrasion of scalp
- S00.02 Blister (nonthermal) of scalp
- S00.03 Contusion of scalp
- S00.04 External constriction of part of scalp
- S00.05 Superficial foreign body of scalp
- S00.06 Insect bite (nonvenomous) of scalp
- S00.07 Other superficial bite of scalp
- S00.0 Superficial injury of scalp
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.