Abnormal tumor markers R97
- R97 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R97 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R97 - other international versions of ICD-10 R97 may differ.
- Elevated tumor associated antigens [TAA]
- Elevated tumor specific antigens [TSA]
Codes: = Billable
- R97 Abnormal tumor markers
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.