Abnormal results of other endocrine function studies R94.7
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Abnormal results of other endocrine function studies" is "R94.7". R94.7 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- R94.7 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R94.7 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R94.7 - other international versions of ICD-10 R94.7 may differ.
- abnormal glucose (R73.0-)
Codes: = Billable
R94 Abnormal results of function studies
- R94.7 Abnormal results of other endocrine function studies
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.