Abnormal results of kidney function studies R94.4
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Abnormal results of kidney function studies" is "R94.4". R94.4 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- R94.4 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R94.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R94.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 R94.4 may differ.
- Abnormal renal function test
Codes: = Billable
R94 Abnormal results of function studies
- R94.4 Abnormal results of kidney function studies
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.