Abnormal results of pulmonary function studies R94.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Abnormal results of pulmonary function studies" is "R94.2". R94.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- R94.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R94.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R94.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 R94.2 may differ.
- Reduced ventilatory capacity
- Reduced vital capacity
Codes: = Billable
R94 Abnormal results of function studies
- R94.2 Abnormal results of pulmonary function studies
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.