Abnormal results of function studies R94
- R94 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R94 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R94 - other international versions of ICD-10 R94 may differ.
- abnormal results of radionuclide [radioisotope] uptake studies
- abnormal results of scintigraphy
Codes: = Billable
R94 Abnormal results of function studies
- R94.0 Abnormal results of function studies of central nervous system
- R94.1 Abnormal results of function studies of peripheral nervous system and special senses
- R94.2 Abnormal results of pulmonary function studies
- R94.3 Abnormal results of cardiovascular function studies
- R94.4 Abnormal results of kidney function studies
- R94.5 Abnormal results of liver function studies
- R94.6 Abnormal results of thyroid function studies
- R94.7 Abnormal results of other endocrine function studies
- R94.8 Abnormal results of function studies of other organs and systems
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.