Inconclusive mammogram R92.2
- R92.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R92.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R92.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 R92.2 may differ.
- Dense breasts NOS
- Inconclusive mammogram NEC
- Inconclusive mammography due to dense breasts
- Inconclusive mammography NEC
Codes: = Billable
R92 Abnormal and inconclusive findings on diagnostic imaging of breast
- R92.2 Inconclusive mammogram
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.