Mammographic microcalcification found on diagnostic imaging of breast R92.0
- R92.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R92.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R92.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 R92.0 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- mammographic calcification (calculus) found on diagnostic imaging of breast (R92.1)
Codes: = Billable
R92 Abnormal and inconclusive findings on diagnostic imaging of breast
- R92.0 Mammographic microcalcification found on diagnostic imaging of breast
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.