Other nonspecific abnormal finding of lung field R91.8
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other nonspecific abnormal finding of lung field" is "R91.8". R91.8 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- R91.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R91.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R91.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 R91.8 may differ.
- Lung mass NOS found on diagnostic imaging of lung
- Pulmonary infiltrate NOS
- Shadow, lung
Codes: = Billable
R91 Abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging of lung
- R91.8 Other nonspecific abnormal finding of lung field
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.