Other and unspecified abnormal findings in urine R82
- R82 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R82 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R82 - other international versions of ICD-10 R82 may differ.
- code to identify any retained foreign body, if applicable (Z18.-)
- hematuria (R31.-)
- chromoabnormalities in urine
Codes: = Billable
R82 Other and unspecified abnormal findings in urine
- R82.0 Chyluria
- R82.1 Myoglobinuria
- R82.2 Biliuria
- R82.3 Hemoglobinuria
- R82.4 Acetonuria
- R82.5 Elevated urine levels of drugs, medicaments and biological substances
- R82.6 Abnormal urine levels of substances chiefly nonmedicinal as to source
- R82.7 Abnormal findings on microbiological examination of urine
- R82.8 Abnormal findings on cytological and histological examination of urine
- R82.9 Other and unspecified abnormal findings in urine
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.