Isolated proteinuria R80.0
- R80.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R80.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R80.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 R80.0 may differ.
- Idiopathic proteinuria
- isolated proteinuria with specific morphological lesion (N06.-)
Codes: = Billable
- R80.0 Isolated proteinuria
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.