Other abnormal findings of blood chemistry R79
- R79 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R79 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R79 - other international versions of ICD-10 R79 may differ.
- code to identify any retained foreign body, if applicable (Z18.-)
- asymptomatic hyperuricemia (E79.0)
- hyperglycemia NOS (R73.9)
- hypoglycemia NOS (E16.2)
- neonatal hypoglycemia (P70.3-P70.4)
- specific findings indicating disorder of amino-acid metabolism (E70-E72)
- specific findings indicating disorder of carbohydrate metabolism (E73-E74)
- specific findings indicating disorder of lipid metabolism (E75.-)
Codes: = Billable
- R79 Other abnormal findings of blood chemistry
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.