Nonspecific reaction to tuberculin skin test without active tuberculosis R76.11
- R76.11 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R76.11 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R76.11 - other international versions of ICD-10 R76.11 may differ.
- Abnormal result of Mantoux test
- PPD positive
- Tuberculin (skin test) positive
- Tuberculin (skin test) reactor
- nonspecific reaction to cell mediated immunity measurement of gamma interferon antigen response without active tuberculosis (R76.12)
Codes: = Billable
R76 Other abnormal immunological findings in serum
R76.1 Nonspecific reaction to test for tuberculosis
- R76.11 Nonspecific reaction to tuberculin skin test without active tuberculosis
- R76.1 Nonspecific reaction to test for tuberculosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.