Short stature (child) R62.52
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Short stature (child)" is "R62.52". R62.52 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- R62.52 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R62.52 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R62.52 - other international versions of ICD-10 R62.52 may differ.
- Lack of growth
- Physical retardation
- Short stature NOS
- short stature due to endocrine disorder (E34.3)
Codes: = Billable
R62 Lack of expected normal physiological development in childhood and adults
R62.5 Other and unspecified lack of expected normal physiological development in childhood
- R62.52 Short stature (child)
- R62.5 Other and unspecified lack of expected normal physiological development in childhood
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.