Enlarged lymph nodes R59
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Enlarged lymph nodes" is "R59". R59 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- R59 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R59 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R59 - other international versions of ICD-10 R59 may differ.
- lymphadenitis NOS (I88.9)
- acute lymphadenitis (L04.-)
- chronic lymphadenitis (I88.1)
- mesenteric (acute) (chronic) lymphadenitis (I88.0)
- swollen glands
Codes: = Billable
- R59 Enlarged lymph nodes
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.