Fever presenting with conditions classified elsewhere R50.81
- R50.81 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R50.81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R50.81 - other international versions of ICD-10 R50.81 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
R50 Fever of other and unknown origin
R50.8 Other specified fever
- R50.81 Fever presenting with conditions classified elsewhere
- R50.8 Other specified fever
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.