Voice and resonance disorders R49
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Voice and resonance disorders" is "R49". R49 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- R49 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R49 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R49 - other international versions of ICD-10 R49 may differ.
- psychogenic voice and resonance disorders (F44.4)
Codes: = Billable
- R49 Voice and resonance disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.