Dyslexia and other symbolic dysfunctions, not elsewhere classified R48
- R48 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R48 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R48 - other international versions of ICD-10 R48 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- specific developmental disorders of scholastic skills (F81.-)
Codes: = Billable
- R48 Dyslexia and other symbolic dysfunctions, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.