Symptoms and signs involving appearance and behavior R46
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Symptoms and signs involving appearance and behavior" is "R46". R46 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- R46 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R46 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R46 - other international versions of ICD-10 R46 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
R46 Symptoms and signs involving appearance and behavior
- R46.0 Very low level of personal hygiene
- R46.1 Bizarre personal appearance
- R46.2 Strange and inexplicable behavior
- R46.3 Overactivity
- R46.4 Slowness and poor responsiveness
- R46.5 Suspiciousness and marked evasiveness
- R46.6 Undue concern and preoccupation with stressful events
- R46.7 Verbosity and circumstantial detail obscuring reason for contact
- R46.8 Other symptoms and signs involving appearance and behavior
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.