Other symptoms and signs involving general sensations and perceptions R44
- R44 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R44 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R44 - other international versions of ICD-10 R44 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- alcoholic hallucinations (F1.5)
- hallucinations in drug psychosis (F11-F19 with .5)
- hallucinations in mood disorders with psychotic symptoms (F30.2, F31.5, F32.3, F33.3)
- hallucinations in schizophrenia, schizotypal and delusional disorders (F20-F29)
- disturbances of skin sensation (R20.-)
Codes: = Billable
- R44 Other symptoms and signs involving general sensations and perceptions
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.