Functional urinary incontinence R39.81
- R39.81 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R39.81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R39.81 - other international versions of ICD-10 R39.81 may differ.
- Urinary incontinence due to cognitive impairment, or severe physical disability or immobility
Codes: = Billable
R39 Other and unspecified symptoms and signs involving the genitourinary system
R39.8 Other symptoms and signs involving the genitourinary system
- R39.81 Functional urinary incontinence
- R39.8 Other symptoms and signs involving the genitourinary system
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.