- R35 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R35 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R35 - other international versions of ICD-10 R35 may differ.
- , if applicable, any causal condition, such as:
- enlarged prostate (N40.1)
- psychogenic polyuria (F45.8)
Codes: = Billable
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.