Pain associated with micturition R30
- R30 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R30 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R30 - other international versions of ICD-10 R30 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- psychogenic pain associated with micturition (F45.8)
Codes: = Billable
- R30 Pain associated with micturition
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.