Localized swelling, mass and lump of skin and subcutaneous tissue R22
- R22 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R22 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R22 - other international versions of ICD-10 R22 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- abnormal findings on diagnostic imaging (R90-R93)
- edema (R60.-)
- enlarged lymph nodes (R59.-)
- localized adiposity (E65)
- swelling of joint (M25.4-)
- subcutaneous nodules (localized)(superficial)
Codes: = Billable
- R22 Localized swelling, mass and lump of skin and subcutaneous tissue
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.