Rash and other nonspecific skin eruption R21
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Rash and other nonspecific skin eruption" is "R21". R21 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- R21 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R21 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R21 - other international versions of ICD-10 R21 may differ.
- specified type of rash- code to condition
- vesicular eruption (R23.8)
- rash NOS
Codes: = Billable
R21 Rash and other nonspecific skin eruption
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.