- R13.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R13.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R13.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 R13.1 may differ.
- , if applicable, dysphagia following cerebrovascular disease (I69. with final characters -91)
- psychogenic dysphagia (F45.8)
Codes: = Billable
- R13 Aphagia and dysphagia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.