Bradycardia, unspecified R00.1
- R00.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R00.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R00.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 R00.1 may differ.
- Sinoatrial bradycardia
- Sinus bradycardia
- Slow heart beat
- Vagal bradycardia
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
- neonatal bradycardia (P29.12)
Codes: = Billable
R00 Abnormalities of heart beat
- R00.1 Bradycardia, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.