Abnormalities of heart beat R00
- R00 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM R00 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R00 - other international versions of ICD-10 R00 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- abnormalities originating in the perinatal period (P29.1-)
Codes: = Billable
- R00 Abnormalities of heart beat
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.