Chimera 46, XX/46, XY Q99.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chimera 46, XX/46, XY" is "Q99.0". Q99.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- Q99.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q99.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q99.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q99.0 may differ.
- Chimera 46, XX/46, XY true hermaphrodite
Codes: = Billable
Q99 Other chromosome abnormalities, not elsewhere classified
- Q99.0 Chimera 46, XX/46, XY
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.