Turner's syndrome Q96
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Turner's syndrome" is "Q96". Q96 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- Q96 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q96 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q96 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q96 may differ.
- Noonan syndrome (Q87.1)
Codes: = Billable
Q96 Turner's syndrome
- Q96.0 Karyotype 45, X
- Q96.1 Karyotype 46, X iso (Xq)
- Q96.2 Karyotype 46, X with abnormal sex chromosome, except iso (Xq)
- Q96.3 Mosaicism, 45, X/46, XX or XY
- Q96.4 Mosaicism, 45, X/other cell line(s) with abnormal sex chromosome
- Q96.8 Other variants of Turner's syndrome
- Q96.9 Turner's syndrome, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.