Other congenital malformations, not elsewhere classified Q89
- Q89 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q89 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q89 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q89 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Q89 Other congenital malformations, not elsewhere classified
- Q89.0 Congenital absence and malformations of spleen
- Q89.1 Congenital malformations of adrenal gland
- Q89.2 Congenital malformations of other endocrine glands
- Q89.3 Situs inversus
- Q89.4 Conjoined twins
- Q89.7 Multiple congenital malformations, not elsewhere classified
- Q89.8 Other specified congenital malformations
- Q89.9 Congenital malformation, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.