Congenital malformation syndromes predominantly involving limbs Q87.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Congenital malformation syndromes predominantly involving limbs" is "Q87.2". Q87.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- Q87.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q87.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q87.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q87.2 may differ.
- Holt-Oram syndrome
- Klippel-Trenaunay-Weber syndrome
- Nail patella syndrome
- Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome
- Sirenomelia syndrome
- Thrombocytopenia with absent radius [TAR] syndrome
- VATER syndrome
Codes: = Billable
Q87 Other specified congenital malformation syndromes affecting multiple systems
- Q87.2 Congenital malformation syndromes predominantly involving limbs
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.