Congenital malformation syndromes predominantly associated with short stature Q87.1
- Q87.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q87.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q87.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q87.1 may differ.
- Aarskog syndrome
- Cockayne syndrome
- De Lange syndrome
- Dubowitz syndrome
- Noonan syndrome
- Prader-Willi syndrome
- Robinow-Silverman-Smith syndrome
- Russell-Silver syndrome
- Seckel syndrome
Codes: = Billable
Q87 Other specified congenital malformation syndromes affecting multiple systems
- Q87.1 Congenital malformation syndromes predominantly associated with short stature
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.