Other specified congenital malformation syndromes affecting multiple systems Q87
- Q87 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q87 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q87 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q87 may differ.
- code(s) to identify all associated manifestations
Codes: = Billable
Q87 Other specified congenital malformation syndromes affecting multiple systems
- Q87.0 Congenital malformation syndromes predominantly affecting facial appearance
- Q87.1 Congenital malformation syndromes predominantly associated with short stature
- Q87.2 Congenital malformation syndromes predominantly involving limbs
- Q87.3 Congenital malformation syndromes involving early overgrowth
- Q87.4 Marfan's syndrome
- Q87.5 Other congenital malformation syndromes with other skeletal changes
- Q87.8 Other specified congenital malformation syndromes, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.