Other congenital malformations of hair Q84.2
- Q84.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q84.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q84.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q84.2 may differ.
- Congenital hypertrichosis
- Congenital malformation of hair NOS
- Persistent lanugo
Codes: = Billable
Q84 Other congenital malformations of integument
- Q84.2 Other congenital malformations of hair
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.