Congenital morphological disturbances of hair, not elsewhere classified Q84.1
- Q84.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q84.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q84.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q84.1 may differ.
- Beaded hair
- Pili annulati
- Menkes' kinky hair syndrome (E83.0)
Codes: = Billable
Q84 Other congenital malformations of integument
- Q84.1 Congenital morphological disturbances of hair, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.