Other congenital malformations of integument Q84
- Q84 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q84 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q84 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q84 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
Q84 Other congenital malformations of integument
- Q84.0 Congenital alopecia
- Q84.1 Congenital morphological disturbances of hair, not elsewhere classified
- Q84.2 Other congenital malformations of hair
- Q84.3 Anonychia
- Q84.4 Congenital leukonychia
- Q84.5 Enlarged and hypertrophic nails
- Q84.6 Other congenital malformations of nails
- Q84.8 Other specified congenital malformations of integument
- Q84.9 Congenital malformation of integument, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.