Other specified congenital malformations of skin Q82.8
- Q82.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q82.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q82.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q82.8 may differ.
- Abnormal palmar creases
- Accessory skin tags
- Benign familial pemphigus [Hailey-Hailey]
- Congenital poikiloderma
- Cutis laxa (hyperelastica)
- Dermatoglyphic anomalies
- Inherited keratosis palmaris et plantaris
- Keratosis follicularis [Darier-White]
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (Q79.6)
Codes: = Billable
Q82 Other congenital malformations of skin
- Q82.8 Other specified congenital malformations of skin
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.