Other congenital malformations of skin Q82
- Q82 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q82 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q82 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q82 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
Q82 Other congenital malformations of skin
- Q82.0 Hereditary lymphedema
- Q82.1 Xeroderma pigmentosum
- Q82.2 Congenital cutaneous mastocytosis
- Q82.3 Incontinentia pigmenti
- Q82.4 Ectodermal dysplasia (anhidrotic)
- Q82.5 Congenital non-neoplastic nevus
- Q82.6 Congenital sacral dimple
- Q82.8 Other specified congenital malformations of skin
- Q82.9 Congenital malformation of skin, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.