Congenital diaphragmatic hernia Q79.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Congenital diaphragmatic hernia" is "Q79.0". Q79.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- Q79.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q79.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q79.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q79.0 may differ.
- congenital hiatus hernia (Q40.1)
Codes: = Billable
Q79 Congenital malformations of musculoskeletal system, not elsewhere classified
- Q79.0 Congenital diaphragmatic hernia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.