Polyostotic fibrous dysplasia Q78.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Polyostotic fibrous dysplasia" is "Q78.1". Q78.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- Q78.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM Q78.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Q78.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 Q78.1 may differ.
- Albright(-McCune)(-Sternberg) syndrome
Codes: = Billable
Q78 Other osteochondrodysplasias
- Q78.1 Polyostotic fibrous dysplasia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.